CF meetup?

Actually in one game, this one man has come across a large amount of money. So we having been toying with the idea of him paying the travel expenses and stuff to meet up some place. I'm old enough to do somthing like this, but the money would be my only issue. The only person I could paratically meeting up with would be setishock. SInce he lives about 100 miles or so away. I think thats teh clsoet person, if anyone lives nearer to warner robins ga.

if I come up with some money I might be able to make it, not sure though if my parents would let me fly out somewhere.
But really Depends on where it is.

Chris

I live in the UK, in England, so I can't really get to America, and to tell the truth I'm not sure if I would really want to.

The atmosphere would be completley different to me, and wouldn't appear as friendly. It'd just appear like any other group of people I know that tend to ignore me, etc.

Sorry about that, but you know.
I guess in some ways it would be good, but in others not so...
How would we all get money anyway? :p

I would have to buy a Passport and a Round Flight Ticket, Which No offense but Id rather buy comp parts lol, I live in the U.S. =\ If I lived over there I would drive but Theres just too much money to think about

I think we have a few members from everywhere in the world too so it aint feesable =\ David, Your in charge of setting up the Paypal account for everyone to donate money to over time Tell us when it gets to 500,000 and We'll pay for everyone's tickets

Yeah, so you see people? Some people are meant to be only seen online...
If not, worlds are tramped and enemies would appear.
here, we are safe and away from enemies.

Yes, I must admit I feel safest in my room, at my desk, typing away, not a light on accept for my computerscreen.

Aw yeah, Who needs ultraviolet rays, I got Geek tan baby

One day we will have robots delivering us our things that we order from online, we will never leave, and if we need the comfort of others we have hollograms. That will be the perfect world, No more war, Just the internet. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOME! FRAG! FRAG LIKE YOUR VERY SOULS DEPEND ON IT!
Only problem then would be if the computer breaks... You cant order parts anymore...And no one will know you died after a while because you didn't order food... And if you left your house your skin would fry like an egg because of the lack of immunity to its rays... Hmm... Problem...

Yeah, I'm almost 17. I've wanted to do this for a while too... it would be sweet. Maybe we could get some donations, or someone could sponser us, or something... who knows... it would be sweet...

Im werid? Im a boy? :( People cant even express their immature fantasies of the future anymore without being called a kid :(

EDIT: Someone could sponsor us? Like Oprah?

Back
Top Bottom