Auto resize pictures in ComputerForums

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Any of you guys notice (I'm sure you have) how some pictures in this forum are so huge, you need to scroll way to the right or down to see the image? Kind of a pain. Not only that but the next person that replies the thread has like this huge long sentence that matches the the big size of the image post so everytime you read it, you have to scroll more to the right and then back to the left.

What if there was a way to auto resize the images to fit the window? Like what Windows XP does with pictures? Might be a lot of work, but I'm just nit-picking.

Well, Internet Explorer has automatic image resizing on by default. I personally turn it off because I like to know how big a picture is, but I know what you mean. I find it a pain, too. I always try to resize my pictures before posting them on here just as a courtesy to others. Maybe we should make it a rule?

I try to do that too. It's so hard to see sometime and kind of messes up threads too because everything is stretched out so far apart.

If you have IE on, but there is no way for cf to edit pictures that are stored on another server

20091116_14-1.jpg
what is the best size for this forum

hi, i just checked a setting and the max picture size can be 800px, I think this is a small enough number?? Do you have an example where the image is pushing off the page??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom