Please check my computer.

What processor are you getting?, the link of the processor, its the same as your case.

btw if i were getting all that now a days i would get a SLI mobo. that way u dont have to buy a new video card when games start to get tough. just pop in another 7800 thats just my 2 cents though

money_man said:
btw if i were getting all that now a days i would get a SLI mobo. that way u dont have to buy a new video card when games start to get tough. just pop in another 7800 thats just my 2 cents though

yeah i agree a hundred percent, the mobo is something you just dont try to save that much money on because you'll be stuck in the future. the sli mobo, or maybe the crossfire ones? i dont know if they even have those, but basically a board with two pci-e slots would do i believe. correct me if im wrong.

I dunno... the 7800gtx in a mobo still is at the top. I haven't seen any benchmark's to prove that crossfire is better... the 7800gtx is a great card, the best card actually, and I'd say that sli is the best choice right now...

Id say crossfire, because by the time he needs to upgrade the 7800gtx will be old news. But if he gets one of those new ati cards and a crossfireboard, like when he wants to upgrade lets say in 2-3 years, hell be able to get a uptodate video card. But if he got sli, hed only be able to get another old 7800gtx.

the sli has been out for a while and the technology has gotten the chance to improve from the normal realease faults. i cant say the same for crossfire, since its so new and really hasnt been tested. nevertheless it seems a lot more sensible to get crossfire, if i were you id try to wait a few months before building the new comp.

Back
Top Bottom