CF meetup?

David Lindon

Golden Master
The idea just poped into my head and I've seen alot of forums do this but I wondered if it would be a possibility/practical for CF to do.

So where does everyone live and any suggestions of venues we could hire to do it?

Edinburgh / St Andrews, but it's not practical for me to turn up anywhere to be brutally honest.

David Lindon said:
The idea just poped into my head and I've seen alot of forums do this but I wondered if it would be a possibility/practical for CF to do.

So where does everyone live and any suggestions of venues we could hire to do it?

:DSee now people bring it up, what do you think one of my posts/threads was about!
I had this idea way back, that would be just awesome but yeah simply would not work..which sucks :(
eg: alot of reasons one of them being the place which would be suitable for everyone and being everyone on here from around the globe then yeah, money, i dont know about some but i blow all my money on yep you guessed it my comp/games :p :D etc etc..

Australia, Victoria is were i em..

Also another idea to *try*..maybe do a poll or something or get names of those who could really be thinking about it seriously and go from there..

Age, like steven has said his 12, money, safety(very important), People might want to stuff around and cause trouble(theres always trouble makers everywhere)...

hmmmm ill check back and might add more when think of some others....

David Lindon said:

Not exactly sure but i don't think many people will turn out, there are only a few dozen regulars around here and they are spread out across the globe ... i don't think that they will travel somewhere to England ... especially when some of us are only 13 or something like that ... yeah meeting online sure is great, but i really don't think it is necessary to meet in real life (thats what the internet is for), its just that probably no one will turn out :(
But if there is a large computer meeting place liek a computer convention, something that is held like every year with hundreds of participating people, we could surely set up our little booth and then spread the word :)

if I was a millionare, I'd pay to fly everyone out to my mansion and have a huge party there.

Back
Top Bottom