Need Linux!

What version of nero are you using?

You need to select "burn image to disc". it should be in copy and backup section.

Lemme check I have it lying right here.. It would be 5.5.9.13?

Like I said, I don't have that installed so if you guy's prefer something else, show me to it. Curently I don't have any blank dvd-r's cd-r's, anything. I noticed each of the 4 .iso's are averaged at 650mb, do I need all 4 discs to be able to hold that!? I don't know how much dvd-r's hold, but If im thinking correctly cd-r's are only like 70mb. What would you guys recomend on that?

Well when you do burn the files on them(as image disc) using nero.

Hey MarxSoccer you know theres a edit button right? you seem to like to douple post a lot.

Was bumping, in a sense. I am good about using it, but this is my thread :eek:

Haha anyways, I have the 4 files sitting, they're going to stay the same size burnign them as an image right? And should I use CD-r's? Like I said I found a case and they hold 700mb not 70 as I thought. I will probably go out and get some tomorrow.

Yeah ... you'll either need 4 normal CDs or just one single DVD, also i use CDBurnerXP Pro for ISO images :) Good luck ...

Well, I have the 4 .iso's on my desktop. I'm going to install Nero, and I'll just go through the wizard. I'll choose burn image yada yada, do I just drag those files from the desktop?

Someone might have to AIM me to help =x

Back
Top Bottom