OMG!!! Look at computer forums!

Ok, Im confused.. Advanced is all messed up, And Quick reply has the advertisement banner in it instead of it being up at the top

BTW: Links dont open in new windows anymore, I have to right click and open in new

I think that the template problem only occurs in specific threads (like this one), and as new threads are made, the older "bugged" threads will pass on. That's my theory anyway. Hopefully the problematic template will disappear.

Hi,
Mine is now white on Dark Blue. Dunno whether it was after I configured Zone Alarm to allow pop ups, and banners etc for this site or it's something u guys have done.

Ive never noticed it before, It might have been this way in the old version, But look in the upper left corner of those pictures, See how under the logo there's that white bar? Is that supposed to be like that?

I noticed that, too. It definitely wasn't like that before.

EDIT>> Another problem.... The page number bar at the top and bottom doesn't wrap. It just extends all the way to the end. This is the same for page numbers within the actual threads, too.

Yup - fixed here too :D Looking very very cool!

The page number bar won't be a problem with the 3.5 Version if David chooses to use it. But there is an option, don't know if it is in version 2, that gives you control of how many pages you see on the page chooser to sort out the wrapping problem.

Looking very cool! And the Header is on everywhere again!

Back
Top Bottom