Death

check it dude, people go through all these relationships not knowing things, and worrying about things cuz they just simply dont ask, or communicate. just ask her man, say, hey do you wanna talk about it. and she will let you know if she wants to be open about it. and if she does then it will only bring you closer, you cant go wrong man.

Plain, simple, right to the point ^^^.

Kage said:
TRDCorolla was good being jokey when she came to work, but its not the thing to try to do when it's just happened and the feelings are still there raw.
She'd probably feel guilty about laughing and somehow blaim herself, or even get angry at you for being unsupportive of how shes feeling, and that you can be putting jokes at her.

So yeah, just be there for her.

That is true. She was off work for more than 3 weeks. Since the grieving period, I went to the funeral and tried supporting her grief and that was all you can do. There was nothing you could have done during that time to cheer her up. Mourning stage. It wasn't until after she started to come back to work is when I try to make a cheerful environment.

*shrug* I'm not THE closest person to her, I still don't know what to do. I found out by her mom, what do I do? "Hey, I heard about your mom, are you ok?" then they run off in tears or soemthing Thatd be bad =\ And She's not answering her phone so I dunno if she doesn't wanna talk or what, Me her, my mom, and her mom are supposed to go to an Engineering thing with Gulf Power in 30 so Were going over in a sec, I dont know how awkward thisll be

Give her time, tell her that if she needs to talk that you are there. Don't let her go

Ok, I'm not going to ask her to a date or anything, But There's weekly football games, and this week its away (oh well, still might go) and she likes em too. You know how friends go together all the time, Well would th at be an ok thing to ask? lol I was thinking might get her mind off it =\

Its more than likely that if shes grieving and not answering phones, etc, that she won't go out for a while :(

If shes having fun if she does go, she might take it as a bad thing again. People when they grieve you see, do it in many different ways. Theres no wrong way to go about it though, as you must understand its the persons way of coping with it.

She'll also not be like that forever though. She'll come through. If the funeral hasn't happened yet, she'd be in a worse state than after.

Maybe you could support her by going to it? If that seems right to you.
To know you care is something very valuable to a girl, and you do, so thats a good thing :)

She'll get better though, trust me. It'll take a while, but she will. You'll find as time goes by if you support her, by doing even little things when you can, that she might warm up to you and become more open to the way shes feeling.

i hope this advises.

*shrug* Just found out shes avoiding me, So Ill just stay away for a while, Maybe I tried too hard to "be there for her to talk to" =\ Oh well

Aww :(

Shes very delicate at the moment, and she may really want time alone, so just give her that space. From the above, I'm pretty sure asking her to the football match would be a bad idea, but I'm sure you know that now :(

Don't blaim yourself though, whatever you do. Its not your fault, not at all.

just dont talk to her about it much. and still ask her out dude. just kinda odd u would post something like this on a forum full of computer nerds no offence to anyone. but give her space if shes taking it that hard she probaly doesnt want to reminded of it. just still ask her out so she has something to take her mind off it.

Back
Top Bottom