Kage... check this out.. :P

draconum

Daemon Poster
ok, so I got a picture... now comparison time!!!
Tell me if kage and my friend look alike!

Kage:
me2.jpg

My Friend (the one on the left):
navsteva%20u%20Pavlika%20030.jpg

Does everybody see what I see? :p
it's somewhat hard to see the resembilence but when you've met him close up they look alot like each other, it's probably because michael is smiling but hey :p

Chris

Nah :p
Completely different...

Now...lets test your brain :p

..The nose and eyebrows are almost the same though...

You'd honestly have to see another picture of him.. :p but trsut me, when you've met him you'll see some reselbilence.. :p

Chris

it was the only one I could get off his mom... I'll have to ask him on guildwars when I go on in a few minutes for a better one :p

Chris

Kewl. Hairs almost the same too... except i don't think it has the capability to get as messy as mine can.

Plus, hehe, I can not smile in that way. Not for a camera anyway. it'd look evil...

Lol, I know, If I try and smile for a camera No Joke Ill look like a Vampire (You should see the one from Homecoming where I had my arm around my friend, I looked horny XD) So yeah, I have to like..grin or something for pictures now =\ Oh well

Haha! Thats pretty funny :p

Yeah, its something to do with the muscles around my mouth... I don't know why, but they can't just smile very well. It can come out as a sneer too on really bad images and thats not good...

Thoguh if I don't smile, I come across evil :(..if I'm in a good mood though, people tend to smile at me more, so I don't know if my mouth sort of goes into a smile slightly when I'm happier... meh lol :p

I have one of those "crooked smiles" (Some how over the last year Ive started doing it) and people think im planning something (Which Im notorious for) even when Im not

People will not stand infront of me anymore when Im happy just because they think Ill do something

Back
Top Bottom