Suggestion: Posts don't count in Social Lounge.

Ah the problem with that is it involves a whole load of hacking to get a system that would allow thread starters in the General Help Forum to give out Reputation to people who post in the thread only. If you were to use the Reputation, it would be everybody everywhere.

I think that's probably true. Anyway, things are fine as they are these days, are they not? :D

maby there should be a count per section. like social lounge you have ur own count there and in the hardware and software u have a different post count. see where im goin with this.

sorry if this was brought up i didnt read above

Especially when that person who just said that has over 6,000 posts... lol...

jac006 said:
Especially when that person who just said that has over 6,000 posts... lol...
Lol; that's not bragging. I have over a hundred and twenty five hundred posts :p

Nobody brags here about there Posts do that? Its one thing to say it, another to actually be bragging. I haven't seem somebody do that for ages.

arrizx said:
maby there should be a count per section. like social lounge you have ur own count there and in the hardware and software u have a different post count. see where im goin with this.

sorry if this was brought up i didnt read above
Its another hack type complex idea :p Probably not worth all the extra overheads that would come with it in the long run. Good idea though :D

Back
Top Bottom