OMG!!! Look at computer forums!

geek_gal said:
Yep, very hard to read, maybe for some people its fine coz they have there glasses on or something, the code or something to do with the upgrade and what have you, david will sort it out could be some simple problem.
eg: what brower are you using people who cant read it well?

i dunno

lookie
vVv
ejzgg3.jpg

i dunno about some but thats what i see anyways
It is white for me!!

spank_fusion said:
That's cool and all, but it doesn't change the fact that it's black for the rest of us.
My apologies, seems there was an issue with the style. Fixed now.

Yeah its way nicer now :D But I'm still having problems with the Editor; I get the old edito sometimes, and the new editor others :p Old and new in that... I get the template for the old one sometimes, with the old colourscheme and the old way of organising the page sometimes; and the new way all of the rest. Its very on and off, no specific pattern?

It does seem to me like there are too templates somewhere in there; not only for the editor, but for some other things. You can tell when the old editor is going to come up because old postbit designs are there, and the old Post Button is there. Not too sure how though :p

David Lindon said:
My apologies, seems there was an issue with the style. Fixed now.

Ahhhh, much better. And yes. I'm getting a bit of the switching editor template thing too. Here, lemme take a quick screenshot....

wtf.jpg

WTF?????

spank_fusion said:
Ahhhh, much better. And yes. I'm getting a bit of the switching editor template thing too. Here, lemme take a quick screenshot....

wtf.jpg

WTF?????
Yes I'm getting that too!

Oh wow, White on Dark Blue!
Also, we have auto-functional placement of bold, underline & italics!!,* anybody else notice this excellent improvement?, well done to all who worked on this!
bow.gif
what other improvements have we to come, I wonder?

Maurice
thumbs-up.gif

*Edit; Oops, the auto only works with "quick reply", when replying direct to a post, its still the old way, weird that.

Back
Top Bottom