The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

lol... well, I did do tae kwon do for quite a while... lol... got far past the first level black belt level... so yeah, don't mess with me... but yeah, noice... maybe I'll try it out sometime.

Re: Take a photo of yourself on your webcam NOW!

jac006 said:
may this heyday last and endure forever until we surreptitiously understand and comprehend what we thought was at first incredulous and then come to point where we abate ourselves and juxtapose the great choices... indeed...

lol chillax on the exceptionally sophisticated language ha-ha mind you that was funny

What? I can't help it. My 2 hour college lit. class wore on me... that's really how I write in class... sorry I got carried away...

hello....im kinda new to the forums....just saying hi to all the "bigger" people on here. Im still a newbie :( o well. i would post a pic of me....but i dont know how...anyone care to tell me? i got pics on my comp....f.y.i.

Sorry it didn't work. You almost got it... but it's just a bit off...lol... do you need help or can you do it on your own? If I post the code, it'll just do the code... lol... hi there, btw.

Enter the image url, then insert it in the the picture icon. This will put
around the url, making it an image.

By the way, welcome, and make your self at home ;)

Cheers! :)

Re: The all new Member photos...

jac006 said:
I speak french too... I'm in french III currently... oh yeah... je comprend beucoup... lol... I know I spelt something wrong... lol...

I can speak a little bit of french as well ... only abit lol
Je m´appelle Jonathan ... uhh ... yeah ... Je suis ne en Australie ... :)

Damn ... sure is true that nobody here looks like they do ... lol, maybe its just because we act differently from the way that we look ... anyways nice pictures :)

arrizx said:
uh....ever try imageshack.us im sure that u can figure taht out.

no ive never tried it...eh...i really dont know A LOT about computers...joined here to get knowledge about certain stuff. So if you are willing to explain it, please...... elementary terms...i know its pathetic...but...we were all noobs w/ comps...

Back
Top Bottom