The New Video iPod...

hahahha, thats awsome... I wouldn't want to be lugging that thing around though :p...
Plus the main reason I would get the ipod video would mainly be for Music, and a video here and there really.

Chris

The battery life would be useless too. You could barely listen to the intro of a song before that thing dies out.

Yeah, the hard drive is like 3 times the size...duh...and plus, its used to solid storage... so...erm...the battery I assume would be drained by all the hard drive spins, plus because its not meant to hold a hard drive, I'm sure some features wouldn't be possible either.

IPodHD_011a.jpg

hehe, thats great!

it says its got 6 mins of battery life, which would be completley useless...

Exactly...if you want a 200Gb version, obviously don't get the nano... Since you'll be carrying something around thats bigger anyway...

It could be, but it doesn't matter. It's not of signifigant matter anyways, so eh.

It's really fricken pointless todo it like that if you only get 6 minutes of battery life :p, you wouldn't be able to listen to any of your 200gigs of music XD, smart people wasting their time doing stupid things. :p

Chris

Haha, well someone was bound to try it out. If you don't satisfy your curiosities then someone will eventually do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom