the best video card for intel systems...

Half Evil

Golden Master
I was just wondering what it the best video card for an intel system. (my sig) because it just seems like all the Ati's and nVidea card are more for Amd. So i was just wondering the best card, for a person on a budget. Because ill be playing some games, like guild wars, area 51, unreal 2k4, counter strike source, half life 2 ect. And i have http://www.rabbitmeadows.com/ internet. its high speed and its satelite, and works reasonably good. But i would like a card to get at least a frame rate of 70 with highest settings. Thanks alot.

<EDIT> id like the resolution to be able to go to 1280x960 but at minum 1024x768

Anything. There isn't any video card thats limited by the processor you're using.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking :p

Just go as high as you can afford really. If your into games, you can't skimp on a graphics cards to be honest.
Its up to you on the make you choose, but it has to be Nvidia and ATI who built the card. I haven't seen anyone else building cards all on there own for a while except 3rd party pubishers who work on Nvidias and ATI's spec.

im was thinking something about 200. prolly about 250 max. but that flexable. because if there is something way better for 275 then there is for 250 id get the 275. ect. that kinda thing if you kno wut i mean. but id like to stay around 200. maby lower.

Back
Top Bottom