problems with new 5.1 speakers

okay its no longer working. When I go to the eax control panel all 5 speakers play but now im playing a cd and there is no sound coming out of the center speaker.

thats the exact problem i am having when i do a test sound comes out the center speaker but when i play music it doesnt

help ppl

figureed go into your nvidia nforce control panel.
then go under the speaker setup and there are check boxes on the left make sure you have (create central chanel) ticked
let me know if it worked

idk if this was said but there is a connecter that should look like this

and the connectors are yellow green and black. and you put the surround sound cables into that and then that connecer peice has 1 output thats green and that is what makes ur 5.1 work

All the connections are right. The center speaker will make a noise when I test the speakers in the EAX control settings. The center speaker wont make noise in any other application that makes sound.

I dont think the speaker is faulty, because it does make noise, it plays the recording "center speaker" but in applications such as windows media it wont play the music, so it has to do something with the channels. I just need to find out how to get the center channel to work.

Back
Top Bottom