OMG!!! Look at computer forums!

Well hopefully he'll see it here, cause I don't talk to him very often recently :p If I do though I shall make a point of it. Its offputting for me too.

David Lindon said:
Back script? The date is white on dark blue. Should be v clear
I'm talking about the dark blue strip heading the finished post, I'm looking at it now, it's black on dark blue still.

David, Just a tip: The date is most likely reverting to black because it reverts white text to black thinking it wont be viewable.

I dont have photoshop right now Or Id tell you the hex code, But make it white, but just make it a fraction darker, I dont remember if F is white or if 0 is, but It should be something like FEFEFE, or 010101? I wouldnt know, just go to photoshop, select white, move the slider 1 pixel down, use that hex code and itll stay that correct color

Edit: BTW: David, You know how to make multiple schemes right? Well for those that like the old one just set it up like that so they can pick. And while your doin that maybe you could set up another scheme similar to your other forum? That would be cool for those that want a revamped scheme.

Hm..Idea.. I don't know if You can.. I'll have to check on my VB site, But I just had an Idea, User Independant customizable schemes....That would be cool... Each user could make their own scheme as if it were a blog, Apply their own images from another site and it wouldnt even affect anyone but themselves when theyre logged in...LIGHTBULB! *scurries off to his message board*

And No, theres nothing wrong with the pictures I just went and made thumbnails in one of my posts, but then I realized that it did it for you so I wasted time

CJ said:
I've just got one suggestion. The same thing was true for the old forum. It's difficult to see the date that people posted.

Yep, very hard to read, maybe for some people its fine coz they have there glasses on or something, the code or something to do with the upgrade and what have you, david will sort it out could be some simple problem.
eg: what brower are you using people who cant read it well?

i dunno

lookie
vVv
ejzgg3.jpg

i dunno about some but thats what i see anyways

indeed...

looking at the source... the bar on top of the threads com in the style element "thread"

Code:
.thead
{
	background-color: #314263;
}
whilst the text in the box comes from either the body or the page style, (it's a little hard to make out as the pages are so large).
Code:
body
{
	background-color: #537198;
	color: #000000;
}
.page
{
	background-color: #FFFFFF;
	color: #000000;
}

this colour #F5F5FF and this colour #cccccc and this colour #537198 are already in your style sheet...

so could you just change this bit...

Code:
.thead
{
	background-color: #314263;
[B]             [COLOR=Red]color: #F5F5FF;[/COLOR][/B]
}
and we'll all stop nagging about it...

Back
Top Bottom