Hurricane Pics / Aftermath

People are getting upset for nothing. He wanted to show some pictures of the damage, I don't see a problem, certain people have to get angry over nothing.

Amorssang said:
People are getting upset for nothing. He wanted to show some pictures of the damage, I don't see a problem, certain people have to get angry over nothing.

Agreed, It's sad that people cant even face the news ..

I thought that one was cool :D Though destructive these storms are they are beautiful

Um, Please dont refer to them as cool.. That insults me, having many losses due to hurricanes.

They may be beautiful from above, but they are terrifying if you get a strong oneI was out in Ivan and then Dennis (Sustained Wind speeds for my area at the exact time were 105 and 95, gusts were really high,

Well Hurricanes can be fun if its not damaging anything, I was outside leaning my entire body at a 30 degree angle for the hell of it, All of a sudden a possessed stop sign fueled by wind starts chasing me

I got inside, Which is a good thing, because it started kicking up, tons of stuff flying everyone, Theres still glass in my yard. A few hours later My tree fell, I gotta get those pictures to you guys Ill find the cd, hold up

My apologies. I find hurricanes and storms amazing, no doubt I would change my mind if I was in one

Why would you change your mind if you were in one? Hurricanes are cool; just because something is dangerous doesn't make it uncool :p Something that kills people should be respected as much as feared, and an interest in them is good to work out more about them.

Dont want to offend anyone :( Though danger does carry excitment. My father said that when he was involved in a contact (gulf war) It was one of the most exciting things he's ever done...

Paradox said:
Well Hurricanes can be fun if its not damaging anything...

Please don't say hurricanes are fun. That insults me. But yeah, they're cool.......

But seriously, I think any storm like that is fascinating.

How does it insult you when I said if it doesnt damage anything? They are if its just alot of pointless wind and rain, 70 mph wind doesnt harm jack normally, and its fun to jump forward and be carried 2 feet back lol

Anyways! i have alot of pictures on my other CD of Dennis, Thats the one we had a TON of damage, but during Ivan was the most shocking, These are from it, check em out!

Ok Immagine walking outside, Just woke up, Expecting to see out and see the highway, drainfield across it..But this is what you see

Back
Top Bottom