New Forums Appearence & Layout

Nice...

finally I see that (beta) has disapeared from the versioning...

and we get the lovely WYSIWYG editor...

I think the style sheet could do with a little tweaking though... it's still black on dark blue for post times/dates, could either the text be made lighter, or the background be made lighter?

theres still a few tweaks to be made, but still i think this is the best thing for CF yet, mmmmmmmmmm fresh air

root said:
Nice...

finally I see that (beta) has disapeared from the versioning...

and we get the lovely WYSIWYG editor...

I think the style sheet could do with a little tweaking though... it's still black on dark blue for post times/dates, could either the text be made lighter, or the background be made lighter?
I spoke to David quite a while back about the black on blue, I can barely read it, even with my bi-focals, as he's still tweaking, it might still be improved.

Maurice.

135791 said:
there's still a few tweaks to be made, but still i think this is the best thing for CF yet, mmmmmmmmmm fresh air
Fully agree, I too can smell the ozone,er,........ the healthy version of course! [lol]

don't visit that often as I'm usually to busy and only come on if I have a question /problem

was surprised to say the least thought I come on to the wrong site

actually I like it

I like this layout, Its just.. If we MUST have blue links could we atleast make it darker? These blue links look horrid, and they look like those old links when the internet just started standard blue underlined

I love this new look....as others have said, I think it looks updated and very appealing. I've been to other forums that are running this new version and I thought "why doesn't cf run that version" now it is here and it looks great! some of the features I like are the text formatting options in the quick reply and I like how the text doesn't gray out when you quote someone elses post. I think everything looks great, just a few little tweaks here and there and it'll be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom