New Forums Appearence & Layout

Brookfield

Golden Master
New Forums Appearence & Layout

My opinion, brilliant!!, clearer, easier to negotiate etc, what are other member's views?

Maurice
:D

No offense, but if you look around, there are already like 2 other threads about it… but yeah, I like it. It'll take some time to get used to for me, but I like the sleak, good look. Ah, if only the avators had an update… we could use some like LK's one, and the like… but you can't have everything in this world, can you?

It's nice change, but the avatars and logo can be redone too. We don't have to add additional avatars, just replace the older ones. We can still keep the same number of avatars so it's not too big of deal. Just a more modern variety of pictures to meet current technology trend.

As far as the logo goes, it could be spiced up a bit. ComputerPro did a great job altering the logo. Not too much, but enough to give it some life:

compforumsnew.jpg

Yeah, its great, and that logos great too. The only thing I can suggest for it is to have the silver a bit lighter.

jac006 said:
No offense, but if you look around, there are already like 2 other threads about it… but yeah, I like it. It'll take some time to get used to for me, but I like the sleak, good look. Ah, if only the avators had an update… we could use some like LK's one, and the like… but you can't have everything in this world, can you?
:( I didn't know about the new style, until I booted up this morning, don't forget the time zone differential before you comment!, I thought you knew I was in England.

Haha... Yeah, I knew. lol... You don't always to take everything seriously maurice... although it's good that you do… it's just with so many threads, you might've been able to see them. I guess not… but it's all good. You're a good guy Maurice… I'm just trying to have some fun here. After all these earthquakes, tsunami's, hurricanes, etc. the world needs some good humor and the like…

most of us already belong to other sites using updated version of vB, so its nice to see our #1 Computer Forum updated

jac006 said:
Haha... Yeah, I knew. lol... You don't always to take everything seriously maurice... although it's good that you do… it's just with so many threads, you might've been able to see them. I guess not… but it's all good. You're a good guy Maurice… I'm just trying to have some fun here. After all these earthquakes, tsunami's, hurricanes, etc. the world needs some good humor and the like…
I understand jac, I've been going throgh a rough patch healthwise, & just felt sh*tty this morning, after a poor night's sleep, sorry mate, perhaps if you put "lol"? :(

Maurice.

Back
Top Bottom