The Member photos

Re: Take a photo of yourself on your webcam NOW!

Kewl Jac006 :p :D

As for me, I am 18 yes, and I know I look younger than my age, but I am 5 foot 8...its not too bad.

Though I do have to carry around a passport if I do decide to go to clubs and that :(
Doesn't really bother me though.

Oo a lookalike? We must see this....

What's the look alike? You're 18...? haha... you do look young. I'm 16 and 6'4". I could get into a club easy... lol...

draconum said:
LIKE HELL!! Kage you look so much like my friend Michael... so ALOT like him... but his Account name on these forums is Syrin... but wow... do you ever look SOO much alike :p

Chris

Apparently, Michael, whoever he is :p I guess we might find out, and we'll ahve to put his eyes to the test...and then his brain for thinking such a thing if its well off :D

Wow...6 foot 4? And what you mean by long? hehe... i think I look rather kewl, and I suit my personality :D

Kage said:
me2.jpg

Note: I find it hard to do a fake smile, so I didn't bother... it just looks fake... because it is

I'm not evil though (which is the way I come across I think to people who don't know me and with people that know me, I come across Depressed. I can't win lol...

KAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY ;) dammmmmmmmm

No smile tho!? :( ...you kinda look i dunno p***ed off or something..still hot tho :D {personal note, why aint you on msn!? i need to talk to you mr! :p}
and its good pic, really clear, cant tell its from a cheap webby.

Nice pic you guys! keep them come'n!

x.x.x
G.G

As for me not smiling, my muscles around the mouth to me don't work correctly cometimes, lol, and so my fake smiles can look like i'm smirking or something to people, so I don't bother...

IF I'm really laughing though, thats alright, but its hard to do that when your infront of a monitor, not doing anything much.

Plus I did say I come across evil sometimes :( *Cries* "I don't mean toooooo". I guess it depends on the person viewing it, how you view me, hehe.

Anyhow, I'm not on MSN because I've cut down. I'm fed up with it somewhat, because of a few things.
Sorry :( I will be on it sometimes though, just not as much.

Kage said:
Apparently, Michael, whoever he is :p I guess we might find out, and we'll ahve to put his eyes to the test...and then his brain for thinking such a thing if its well off :D

Wow...6 foot 4? And what you mean by long? hehe... i think I look rather kewl, and I suit my personality :D

I meant young... sorry... lol..

Oh :p Thats alright then. I didn't know wheather to take long as a compliment or not you see...I tihnk I would have shifted to it being not :)

Re: The all new Member photos...

Computergen said:
:O SOMEONE PALER THAN THE GrEAT COMPUTERGEN!!!

I speak better French that you and neochivers....I speak Frech the whole day

Yeah, I'll see if I can get a picture of him. Possible later on today after school :D.
But yeah, I'm not kidding, first time I actually saw a picture of you I thought... is that michael? but it couldn't have been because his rooms doesn't have a computer in it, nor does his room look like that.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom