OMG!!! Look at computer forums!

David Lindon said:
There are alot of problems with the new version

Lol, yeah there is, for one thing, i can't even see the logo when i reply or view a thread ... as for a few minor glitches, i think that it's pretty good :) Nice job ...

Holy crap, I thought I went to the wrong site!!!!! I double checked and shook my head. Sure enough, it's the ComputerForums. It definitely looks better than before. More modern...

However, since I was sooo use to the older look, this new look will take some time to adjust. It does look nice and remind me of other forums I've been on.

Yeah, it'll look alot nicer and smoother once david tweeks it, which I asume he's doing :p But nice job, it's looking nice.

Chris

One thing that bugs me a little is the post # on the right side of someone's post. The color of the number is in a dark blue color that blends with the dark blue separator bar between posts. You can barely make out the number unless you highlight it. Also the time of post just above your member name is in black which makes that hard to read.

I'm so used to the other one that I just like the old one. But it's alright. Looks nice. I guess I'll get used to it.

hahaha... bloody hell ( says in a english acent)
When i came here..its like wtf...yeah its...diffrent...

Good, just needs to work out the kinks and get use to the new look then it should be right

x.x.x
G.G

I've just got one suggestion. The same thing was true for the old forum. It's difficult to see the date that people posted.

CJ said:
I've just got one suggestion. The same thing was true for the old forum. It's difficult to see the date that people posted.
Really? Its white on dark blue, I can't see how other colors would be better

Back
Top Bottom