New Ipod

I like the ipod, the nano is pretty good apparently, i would probably be inclined to go more for the nano than the mini, the nano is smaller from what ive seen of them both, and i really like the nano, im probably going to buy one of them pretty soon...

If it was me, and i wanted a 4GB mp3 player, id go for the ipod nano, rather than the ipod mini

I don't paticulary like i-Pods, but I'm sure this one in perticular is fine. Refurbished can mean, and usually does, that a person opened it and whent "What! Wrong color!" or "I wanted the 6 gig, not the 4." So then they return it and slash the price.

Love I-pods, but the nano is all good and all, but its too small, what if i sit on it accidentally
:D
But yea its a good deal

nah im looking for any cheaper way to pick up and ipod, i think 300 is overpriced for the ipod anyway. wtv i saw the nano i dont like to much its so small i like somthing i can hold on to when i want some beats on the way to school or anything .... besides that ièm asking if getting a refurbished one is a good idea ? yea thats true most people just say its the wrong one they ordered lol thxx for the feed back

Back
Top Bottom