My Pc So Cold!!!

TRDCorolla said:
That's pretty good. Here's mine.

Good luck reading the fine print...

yeah, but your vcore is only 1.46 volts. his is 1.99 volts and you are getting almost the same temps? sounds like something isn't right with his computer.

I would never push my voltage up that high. He's risking CPU failure but surprisingly, it's at a really low temperature. I wonder what the temp is saying from the BIOS.

TRDCorolla said:
I would never push my voltage up that high. He's risking CPU failure but surprisingly, it's at a really low temperature. I wonder what the temp is saying from the BIOS.
thats what I'm saying...everest might be giving a false reading and saying everything is okay, when in reality, it's on the edge of failure.

That voltage should be okay actually if the temps really are that cool.

Is your room quite cold though in the first place?
Whats the fan speed been set to?

no, it is never okay to push 2.00V through a cpu. Even though the temperatures are well within acceptable range, imagine what the voltage does to the transistors, it puts them through even more wear and tear because more voltage wants to move through it.

Yeah I guess, but thats what overclocking does anyway...
I've always thought if its cool, overclockings okay. its when it gets too hot that its worrying.

Anyhow though, he could have melted his temperature reader, and so its giving a false result :p

Back
Top Bottom