New Look

Kage

Golden Master
Hey, I've just been able to get onto CF now after some down time, and have experienced the new look.

Its okay I have to admit, though I didn't like it at first, for example the post logos so you knew if you'd posted in a thread or not weren't as clear to me.

I didn't really see a need to change it though, because I don't know much about forum builders, so didn't see it as out of date.

The new look will grow on me I'm sure though. The biggest change for me has to be within threads, where our pictures are now at the top of the posts.

Plus, we can now delete our own posts if we want to :p

(It looks like the logo is going to change now though. Its gone for the minute)

Yes, I admin I didn't like it too. It will take some getting used to.

There are several things I am not happy with, the post page is messed up, the whos online is not showing and the member page is messed.

I'm still missing some permissions :(

But yes, this is nice. Just like CTT now.

Yeah it will, but I'm willing to give it a chance :) It definietly looks newer :D

Thanks David for doing this.
After being with it now for 5 minutes, and also changing to Firefox :p (Since it runs faster in that browser) its grown on me :)

Makes some processes easier to handle.

*EDIT*

Oh yeah, it deosn't show whos online anymore.

Yep, especially when it'll come to reading my page long threads and posts. Eh? :p

I don't like where the the poster is on threads. i liked it better on the left of the screen so when your reading down the page you do't see a bunch of avatars.

I have to agree with that. Thats one of the first things I noticed.

its just a case of enabling the options david

notice your new and advance admincp, our mod problem can be sorted with one option change (explained in staff lounge)

enjoy it, its a hell of a better system

lol what i liked was on msn to change the postbits to vertical you asked what html had to be changed, no, no, no, vbulletin does the work for you now

simple put in what you want changed and it does it for you. what i like in 3.5 is i no longer have to open any php files to instal or uninstall any hacks

Back
Top Bottom