More PM Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair anof david, whatever happens i guess. More pm space or not..

Good job anyway, im sure i couldnt do any better on a forum as you are doing with MORE(some people might forget the CF isnt your only one, i know i do)

dyserq said:
Lol ... i get no PMs so i am fine the way i am :) Yes ... i know i'm lonely and have no friends

Ill be you friend:D

*runs to pm dyserq*:p

x.x.x
G.G

David Lindon said:
Last time I listend was ... 13 hours ago .... People asked for a vB upgrade so I got to work.

Further example:

Software upgrade = underway

Avatar suggestion. = new avatars added

New moderators (http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=23582) = moderators added

Does hardware and software need seperation? (http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=22882) = extra forums added

Gaming Section? = link added (http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=21097)

All within the first 1.5 pages of the suggestions board.

As you can see I Listen

its nice you listen, but the fact your trying to prove you do, shows you dont

its all nice but these changes happened ages ago, we never asked for more mods and we dont IMO need more mods, the gaming forum LINKS TO YOUR OWN FORUMS its not an actually place for us to chat, of course youll do that anywhere you can stick your link sin you will get up for, but more PM space HA

also the fact that we needed to instruct you on how todo things and the fact we actually had to tell our own admin todo it saddens me

the only thing keeping this forum alive is its rank in google, and remember small forums are growing fast, good is updating even faster, sponsored links are becoming more popular

without change no one will survive

malbuc87uk said:
Please stop the David bashing. He puts a lot of time into running his network of sites, you should at least be grateful.

Please if you want to lick his ass to show your better then please do it else where cause its not impressing anyone

135791 said:
its nice you listen, but the fact your trying to prove you do, shows you dont

its all nice but these changes happened ages ago, we never asked for more mods and we dont IMO need more mods, the gaming forum LINKS TO YOUR OWN FORUMS its not an actually place for us to chat, of course youll do that anywhere you can stick your link sin you will get up for, but more PM space HA

also the fact that we needed to instruct you on how todo things and the fact we actually had to tell our own admin todo it saddens me

the only thing keeping this forum alive is its rank in google, and remember small forums are growing fast, good is updating even faster, sponsored links are becoming more popular

without change no one will survive

Please if you want to lick his ass to show your better then please do it else where cause its not impressing anyone

No I am not trying to proove it.

You brough up that accusation, I am showing its wrong to clear my name.

Ages ago, like in 12 hours when I began the upgrade as suggestion.

You do not have a leg to stand your agruement on because it is plain wrong and others can see it.

ROFL at this rate proberly, and to think my forum and my name was the only one that actually mentioned you for a mod place

and this is the thanks i get?, i got a thank you from Slayer and LK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom