Trojan Horse virus

setishock said:
ATTENTION PLEASE>>>
I just dropped in to let you guys here know that mail did not come from Computervitals. Neither Buzz nor myself sent any mails out to Maurice.

Now Maurice please send me or Buzz a copy of the complete e-mail including the header. Make sure you put in the title what it is. If you have disposed of the letter at least give us and idea of the content of the letter. E-mail it too me. Use my private address you have. Please Maurice, help us find out who did this.

Attacking a harmless old man was at the least childish. Maurice is 82 years old. He's a good guy. I just don't understand why someone would do that.
Oy!, I'm 74 , although I feel 82 with all this hassle, I did get rid, but yesterday at 18.05, I sent an email to your address at netzero.com, setting it out, word for word!!,[did you not get it, it definitely went, I'm not having any problems with emails, the trojan is in the AVG vault]]In it, I explain, that the only emails that arrived that day, were from CV, apart from the one from the post office telling me that I'd got the virus.
If you look here, in this forum, one of the guys has the bulk of the details

Thanks for hanging on in there, er, what's it like, being your great age of 89, you seem so sprightly.

Maurice.

dyserq said:
"Return path. mailer-daemon @ [my email address], received from me wanadoo net [local host] by mwin 3001 by mewin 3001 freeserve.com, recd from 192 168 120 11 unknown"

That was from the email header right ?
Correct, please see the reply that I hve just sent Seti, boy, don't we miss him!!
Thanks for rallying round
thumbs.gif

setishock said:
Jac006 see if Maurice will respond to a pm from you. If his system didn't get knocked out he's proabley too spooked to use the e-mail channels.
I hope he's ok.
Yep, I'm OK, just anwered your post, are you sure your email provider isn't on the blink?, 'cos you seem not to have received my email on the subject

lhuser said:
WAHHH? He's 82 years old? It probably come from a source of a member that is infected that is sent to some mails
:D I've just corrected Seti about my age, see the reply I've just sent him, especially the last bit, play along, & say WAHHH, you 89???

Lol, dont worry i get emails like this, thats why i am only signed up to two or three differemt forums.

Meh. I got some commpanies e-mailing me too. They're sending the list and I sometimes send that the system's nosense...or something like that.

I am armed for the comp uni

Steven12 said:
Lol, dont worry i get emails like this, thats why i am only signed up to two or three differemt forums.
I'm not worried, AVG trapped it in it's vault, Seti was worried about how I got it, haven't you read the other posts?, see the one from Seti, & my reply, he popped iin specially to help me with this, he is a special friend, we chat often using his private address, talking about everything from his work, the kind of countryside, to what he drinks, Ionly wish he had stayed, but the rabble drove him away, amongst other things, now I am continuing to fight the same sort

I contacted my techie this morning, [loooong time in the business] he tells me that there's no way I can stop these trojans, except to change my e-mail address, even then, I'd be getting them again in a matter of weeks, & said that as long as AVG keeps locking in the vault, it's OK, comments on this please.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom