Your best gadget/thing you own?

My computer, my rio carbon, my speakers, and my brain, which out performs any comp on this planet so yeah, it's the best gadget/thing I own...

MY Brain, Computer... hopfully a iPod soon and later on a Saxophone as well as a Apple :p... lots of things XD

Chris

Id have to say my referee whistle cause i can make so much money usin that thing. reffin soccer brings in more money than anything for a hs student. Then of course the car i use to get there.

That will look good in the funny archived picture gallery. That's funny seeing the entire can is in Spanish. My best gadget would have to be my PDA . It does wonders.

Lol, you own your friends? :p Over 6 Offices a Gig Flash Drive would probably be extremely useful! The spanish need WD-40 a lot because they never work and always have Seistas, all that sleeping makes you achy, and you cannot be achy if you are to party, which is what they do the rest of the time, so they use WD-40 to get their smooth Latin Rythmn back together :p

Hmmmm... don't really have many gadgets, but I couldn't get by without my CD Player!

B0007UB534.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and of course, my pliers! Don't have a picture of them, but they rule, and have got me through many a problem :D

Back
Top Bottom