Your dream car

this is what I want

dodge_viper_gtsr_concept_03_1024x76.jpg

Too bad im amish :(

i dont know seems like viper not worth it. with 120grand u could buy a tuner and make it really nice custom interior and all that good stuff. and that car is waaaaaaaaay to heavy for the size of it.

lhuser said:
My dream car = Chevrolet Camaro Yenko SYC 1969 Black
Do0d........you got good taste...we'll race someday, me with my Hemi, and you with your Yenko power...how bout that?
just like 2 fast 2 furious!......lol

edit:
I was looking at those pics of the delorean's, and I decided I don't really like the painted ones, the stainless steel look is much better. and the only thing I find goofy about them, is the tiny window that rolls down at the bottom of the window....that just seems odd to me.

The DeLorean's were the shit. Too bad the stainless steel is hard to clean and the door's little gas struts fail all the time. Not to mention those good for nothing windows that didn't do any good once it got hot, and the weight ratio sucked (engine was in the back and made the front "lift" higher than the back). :D

It's awesome though...I loved the movies.

The Amish Kid said:
this is what I want

dodge_viper_gtsr_concept_03_1024x76.jpg

Too bad im amish :(

I thought Amish people can't use computers or for that matter, electricity lol. Is that a Viper? I heard they're not all that great. Some of the SRT-4s or souped up STi's can go head to head with it. Put in another 5-10 grand into those babies and they'll go against any car in the world.

Back
Top Bottom