best gaming pc

:D Haha

I don't much want a Pentium D, so you have a point, but actually - you brought it up :D I want to bring up the fantastic Pentium 840 Extreme Edition!

Bloody hell... actually though, I would much rather a 660 at... what? 5.6Ghz than an FX-57 at 4.0 :D Think how much it would take advantage of the amazing Intel Chipset and the 2Meg of Cache at that speed!

lol, my friend was talking to me about the PEE today at school (note: PEE = Pentium Extreme Edition - coincidence? I think not! :D)

He claimed it was fantastic, but I was just like "Yo, the thing's over a £1000, and in a few of the benchmarks I seen it gets served by some of its younger brothers, the Pentium 4's!

The X2 4800+ is the dream desktop chip for me...95W maximum consumption, but C'n'Q and that fusion stuff will handle that.:)

The K8 architecture is just the bomb...128-bit mem controller, hypertransport bus; WOW.

Haha. THe 840EE isn't £1000 is it? :p

Well its worth it either way :p You wouldn't get a 4 Core Processor for that anywhere else! Especially not one unlocked and fully ready to go up to 3.8+ without too much extra cooling.

i dunno if you've noticed yet people but the x1800xt is spanking some nVidia ass...might wanna start getting crossfire solutions in your minds...plus their new graphic girl is kinda hot

ATi's sites looking real good. They got me hooked onto their new line of X1000 series. Ruby is hot...AVIVO looks promising. It reminds me of Kodak's Color Science Chip in their digital cameras, but not used in the same way as video cards.

Too bad DFI's CrossFire motherboard is EXPENSIVE! :D And yes, Ruby is hot. AVIVO is cool...I can sense it's potential. What makes me happy is that ATi incorporated Shader Model 3.0 and HDR lighting technology into the X1K series. :D

Back
Top Bottom