apple with intel next year?

maanico1

In Runtime
since i have no clue whats gonna happen... does there "merger/whatever" mean that mac software will be available to windows users, such as garageband and other music creating programs...

*Shrug* Mergers are normally either for one of two things. Publicity because their popularity is dropping. (Note how windows is the dominant OS and AMD is quickly taking lead over the processor market even in prebuilts) Or a desperate attempt at keeping their company going by merging with a company that can pay their debt

Yes, Apple is going with Intel processors instead of their traditional use of IBM PowerPC processors. Even if they use Intel processors, the software and OS's should stay the same.

when did this site get redesigned? so has anyone already tried to osx86? it seems real interesting. would u lose all your information for running it the first time? does this mean mac software can run? (sorry i just really want garage band)

Well, OSx86 isn't even officially released. The hacked copies that work on PCs are illegally pirated versions, so you'll hafta wait until it comes out officially before you can get the hack to run on your system. Or you can just break the law. Whichever.

llooks real complicated to setup, i think ill just wait... any speculation to when itll come out

Back
Top Bottom