Looking for cheap, but working parts!

I have a socket 7, 400MHz AMD K6-2 processor with a Cooler Master heatsink/fan and two sticks of 64MB PC100 SDRAM.

MarxSoccer said:
Yes that is right, and my zip is 60178

The cost for the items is $4 and the shipping is $7 dollars so a total of $11 dollars and if you going to pay by paypal sent payment to ebaystore23@yahoo.com and if you are sending money order let me know so I can pm you Thanks And I will ship next day that I recieve payment and give you a tracking number its shipped by UPS.

Alright Dingle, I'll get back to you sometime tonight, via post or PM here at CF

And Spank that ram is exactly what I need. How much for that alone? I would take the processor too, as long as it's not too much extra..

MarxSoccer said:
Alright Dingle, I'll get back to you sometime tonight, via post or PM here at CF

And Spank that ram is exactly what I need. How much for that alone? I would take the processor too, as long as it's not too much extra..
Which ram the 128Mb or the 64 MB O and the 64 Mb one is oncluded with the 5 sticks so there is a total of 5 but the 64 is a little bigger than the other one And the 64 was pulled out of a Compaq

But if you just want the 128 Mb its like $10 and well I would like to sell the 5 sticks as one so please let me no f your still interested!

yes thats right the 5 sticks inlcude 4 Edo the really old ones, and 1 64 mb one that I pulled out a Compaq then a p2 cpu right and the other one if you look on top says A pc2700 128 Mb for $15 but ill give it to you for $10

MarxSoccer said:
Wait so just that stick, or everything for $10?

LOL ok
5 stick inlcude 4 EDO and one 64 mb that i pulled out an old compaq

P2 Cpu =

For All $11

The pc2700 128 mb memory is $10

So if you wanted just the 5 stick of mem and the Cpu its $11 and if you wan the memoey its an extra $10

RAM (both sticks): $10
CPU: $10

Shipping would be $5 for either item, or if you decide to buy both, I will ship it all for the same $5.

Back
Top Bottom