Napster???

xboxjox3

Baseband Member
I currently use Napster to go w/ my dell dj. I love the ease of use and the cheap prices of ntg...but i want a new mp3 player...prefferably the ipod nano. Anyone know how i could bypass the liscense on all my Napster to go songs so they can be moved to iTunes and put on an iPod so i don't have to download something illegal like limewire and i don't have to pay a buck for each song.

I dont know of any current way, you can, cant you put napster tunes on your ipod? I am thinking that you should be able to do this and there is no reason why you cannot, anyway if that doesnt work, try and ask the napster support, they might want you to stay with them and give you a few ideas.

And one thing, dont move yourself onto illegal downloads like limewire.

No you can't...it can't transfer the tunes from napster to iTunes...it says there is a liscense protecting it...i got rid of limewire and i really don't want to use it again

yes, but you dont definately need i tunes to put songs on an ipod, download them as a mp3 and copy and paste them, someone back me up, will this work?

ok take the songs on your computer, and hook your ipod up to your computer, i think if you open up my computer you can just drag and drop the songs into the ipod folder and they will transfer. i think...

that doesnt work. he is using napster to go which has a monthly subscription fee that only works with certain players. if he doesnt pay each month, he loses the files. unfortunately ipos does not work with this service.

try www.ipodlounge.com

that forum has some crazy hacks and junk just for ipods. its funny how much people get into those things.

be careful with a Nano. my friend sat on his and cracked it pretty good.

There was a thread somewhere else that a nano wont completely break bein ran ova with a car at 60.

Back
Top Bottom