vB3.5 Gold

I believe the correct word for what just happened is, "Owned".

135791's definitely the man to talk to about vB, forum systems in themself that is. He knows, he combatted everything Lindon said about the so called "trouble" it would be to upgrade and not only did he combat it but well...to the point where it doesn't matter.

Just upgrade :)

david listen to the people

im sure me and LK can do it all if you like, ill upgrade he can sort the skins and any additional php work

I can even lend a hand with php or agp scripts, Im no moderator but I know quite a bit

135791 said:
david listen to the people

im sure me and LK can do it all if you like, ill upgrade he can sort the skins and any additional php work
Listen Listen Listen ?

Are you saying I was not listening when I donwloaded the new version? Is that not what you want??

EDIT; w00t my cause isnt lost after all

so how did you find 3.0.7?

your allowed to intall a free test forum under your license aslong as it can be found /testvb or /vbtest

135791 said:
woh you have just over complicated the entire process

i see how vB manage to scam chumps into paying $150 for setup

CF wil be down for a max of an hour, depending on how fast david can upload the files and in general move
vB works the exaxt same way it always has just with alot more features, so what if a few more links apear doesnt matter, for as long as there have been humans there have been explorers

risk of database corruption is a yes but low seeing as you made the mistake of staying on an unstable un support beta, your no more at risj upgrading than you are remaining on what you are atm, but to combat this god create database backups

why on earth would you need a second server? your not even using an inch of the server you on atm why a second one, i think you have missed how the upgrade works

EDIT: your only upgrading to vb3.0.7 well then most of the risks involved have just gone, i thought you were going for 3.5

3.07 was the latest stable version in the member area.

thats because your license has expired then

3.0.9 is the last of the 3.0.x series next its 3.5 which is now in gold and fully supported

135791 said:
thats because your license has expired then

3.0.9 is the last of the 3.0.x series next its 3.5 which is now in gold and fully supported
So are you going to quit the listenlistenlisten?

Back
Top Bottom