What Media Player would you choose?

Microsoft only doesn't work compatably with Apple Applications because Apple don't like them doing it :D Mac Office works quite nicely anyway, but if you were after, and deserve, Microsoft perfection, you wouldn't have an Apple in the first place! :p Lol.

Amorssang said:
Look. I just enjoy a good chocolate, ok? I don't need people hounding me for the chicken when the raw poultry is sitting in their mind.
Lol; what's that all about? :p Sounds like maybe you have eating a little too much raw poultry yourself! :D

yeah, when I do end up getting an apple, it would mainly be used for Sound, Video and Web Editing... thats all I would be using it for so I would need the Apple hardware for that stuff... I'll still always have a PC for all the games :D

Chris

Yeah, At the News Journal We have Macintoshes for Editing The pictures to be in the paper, It has a more "Real" Graphic engine.

And They also use it to edit the News Site

mark thorpe said:
Ive got a 20GB ipod, and i was pretty impressed with how much it took before the screen broke, i dropped it loads of times, dropped it into a lake twice, and it worked fine, then i got drunk in egypt and dropped it, and the screen gave up... but the ipod still works fine, just cant see what im playing... lol. im impressed with the ipods, and i might buy a nano next month to replace this 20GB one... ill never have that much music, so 4GB will be more than enough space...

Thats good, it sounds like iPod are really durrable from what I hear.

Chris

My friend Josh has a 20Gig and Hhhhes real rough on it, had it for a few years now I believe

I think the only thing people like about ipods is the whole click wheel thing and it was the first to have such a big storage

Now It's kind of a status thing around here =\ Don't even play videos

until they come out with ANYTHING that will hold the amount of songs i want, im not gonna buy any. i'll be fine with cd's until they come out with 60 gig ipods or whatever. my music collection is too big to fit on these tiny things

Back
Top Bottom