mark thorpe said:
Got the job at stansted, im now employed by SR Technics, who are paying me £160 a week to go to college... ive also passed my theory, and got my practicle exam tomorrow (really hope i pass!), have bought a peugeot 206 1.4 diesel. college is pretty good, im doing mechanical and electrical engineering NVQ 2, and a national certificate in something else... along with all 6 key skills. im gonna be busy once the work starts... ive also melted my laptop charger, and are waiting for samsung to send me a new one... lol

good luck with that interview! hope you get the job...
Wow :D Way better than that £30 a week EMA give you :p Wow, cool! My driving instructor has far too many holidays... not too long now though hopefully! Good luck with it! Nice car :D There are 6 Key Skills? Haha :p With all that going on its no wonder :p

Thanks! Me too, haha.

ducky16000 said:
who would win a fight the teddy or the hamster?
The Teddy Bear of course. Not only because he is well hard, and drowns himself in Milk for the fun of it and to show off to Teddy Babes; but because the Hamster will kill himself as he always does.

I don't mean to revive an old thread ... but when i was looking through the avatar selection ... most of them seem to need abit of refreshing lol, some of them aren't set to the right dimensions ...
These are by all means not fantastic, i thought that i shouldn't do anything fancy or stuff because avatars are supposed to be simple and to cut down on the size ...
Just wondering if we could update them :)

Apple logo

apple0wf.jpg

Java logo

java3ty.jpg

Linux logo

linux15tb.jpg

Hmm ... i should've done it all in PNG format so that David can still format it in the way he likes ... anyways, these are just my futile attempts :D

Somehow ... it restricted me from posting the images all in one post so here are the rest ...

PHP logo

php9do.jpg

Solaris logo

solaris0fj.jpg

There aren't nearly enough Microsoft ones for my liking :D But yeah, I get what you mean whereby the Logos should be updated to account for their new status. A lot has changes since David added most of the Avatars I think, and a few of the new ones, especially the Extreme Edition one, have bad ratios.

Yeah, i agree ... they just look abit old to me lol ... especially the linux one ... the image one ... it just looks out of porportion and it isn't all that clear seeing as though there is hardly any resolution in it ... anyways, i just think that we need to change or at the very least update it :)

Hmmm... I may if I have some time make five look nice and new, cause I can only put five in a Post anyway. With the same ultimate subject, to make a point. I won't do that spiral one though, because I have no idea what it is!

Yeah, most of the avatars look like crap - especially the car ones. If we can get some professional-looking avatars, that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom