x800gt vs 6800gt

okay, jebus... first of all x800 is 12 pipelines, and 6800gt is 16 pipelines. the x800 xt is notorious for it's image quality and apsects of such. the gt6800 is not so much made for image but for performance..

therefore more fps will be pumped out with a shittier visual.. by shittier comparing those two cards.. i mean it wont matter.

lol honestly man, both are great cards. the x800xt is not designed entirely for games, it's original sole purpose is for game designers and such for private home use. thast why ati has those crazy shader 2.0 blah blah blah crap. so visuals can be better when creating games

the nvidia cards are designed so you pump out more fps and get a good gameplay.. so it runs smoother and more compatibly with games.

i'm an ati fanboy.. but i'm not an idiot. go with the 6800gt. it will rock ur gaming world.

how does the x800pro compare to the 6600gt? Im assuming the x800pro will do better than the 6600gt due to it having more ram and pipelines.

well he was asking about the 6600gt. so why not tell him? the 6600gt is an amazing card price vs performance i dont think it can be beat...although maybe. but its not as good as a x800 pro

Right now Im looking to upgrade from my current system. I know that a amd64 will be an upgrade from a athlon xp. What Im wondering is how will a x800pro compare to a 6600gt both cards being pci-e. My budget for doing the upgrade is 400 - 450 dollars, and I want to get the most bang for the buck.

Back
Top Bottom