Tech Guy PC vs Mine Who will be victorious

Haha! As if I'm not too paranoid to even give you my address :p

Anywho, I'll be off lookin for PDF's and doin science homework, might check up on this thread A lil'. Good luck!

toodle-o

Yeah, we're not too paranoid! Of course not... *grabs shotgun, lock's 5 inch steel door, turns on all the lights, and turns on the laser security system which provides 100% coverage to my 5 foot thick titanium walls.* lol... yeah... cya.

Blast! I was not sly enough yet again! I thought surely I would fool them with the google globe.. But no! They saw through my ploy! And alas! I am thwarted again in my innocent attempt at offering literature to my friends! Clever old chaps arent we? We'll just have to be trickier next time. Come Watson, We have Scheaming to do.

lol just messin

marcmarteleira said:
On my Celeron D it shows the bar go by 4 times.

Nice... That's not too bad, actually. Mine only goes by 2-3. But then again, I have a load of crap on my pc. AH well.

u could LIVE with a celeron but i think u would be much happier with a P4, the comp u listed looks a lot better than the one the other guy suggested, what u should do is point out to ur parents that the comp u listed is only a little bit more expensive but 5X the performance and talk about all the technical details so they know what ur talking about

Back
Top Bottom