What Media Player would you choose?

Your best bet for mp3 players would to go with either something from Creative or and iPod.. Both or pretty much the top of the market. Although if you don't feel like something from either of them, iRiver i hear is quite decent.

Chris

playsforsure_logo_med_white.gif

Something with that! Everytime :D

Kalth your obsessed man lmao You got a crush on bill gates or something? I swear.. XP

if you think that then why aint you an opensource man? its all about compatable :D Silly Kalth

Microsoft is about compatability. The sort of compatability in an Open Source world is nothing in comparison to the compatability in a Microsoft world.

Ever run Windows with Antispyware, used Office and Visual Studio for Office work, Halo and Age of Empires for Gaming, with DirectX of course, Windows Media Player for Media, MSN Explorer for browsing with the Internet Explorer engine for Rendering with Microsoft's Java Client for Java and Messenger for Messaging, Encarta for your Homework and all with Microsoft Update running in the background to keep it all up to date?

Now that is Compatability; everything working as one.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Microsoft is about compatability. The sort of compatability in an Open Source world is nothing in comparison to the compatability in a Microsoft world.

Ever run Windows with Antispyware, used Office and Visual Studio for Office work, Halo and Age of Empires for Gaming, with DirectX of course, Windows Media Player for Media, MSN Explorer for browsing with the Internet Explorer engine for Rendering with Microsoft's Java Client for Java and Messenger for Messaging, Encarta for your Homework and all with Microsoft Update running in the background to keep it all up to date?

Now that is Compatability; everything working as one.

I'm actaully gonna have ot agree with Kalth on this one. Microsoft is compatible with almost everything out there, except of course Apple app's. But even some linux programs are becoming complatible with windows, like Gimp I have it on my windows and it runs great :p But yeah. Windows it really about compatibily.. which windows does well.

Chris

Look. I just enjoy a good chocolate, ok? I don't need people hounding me for the chicken when the raw poultry is sitting in their mind.

Back
Top Bottom