Mwahaha, im Backkkk

I dont know what happened between them, i do know what matters though, g.g is back. Party..

lhuser said:
YEEEAAAAHOOOO!

You're back :D...and I'm staying...I love comps ;)

;) Good, im very glad..and as do i, comps rock! :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hey hey Geek Gal!

Did you ever fill Kalgatha in as to what a girl morning glory is?

google.com

{sorry for the double post, having trouble with submitting}

Mental Liberator said:
You guys smell that? It's the smell of CF's reputation going down...

Well Geek_Gal, good to have you back, I hope this time your stupidity isn't beyond my belief, or we'll have to go into another deminsion.

WHAT!...CF has a reputation...well thats new...no really it does?
~The reputation is that alot(most of the majority) are jerks and are terribley rude(even to the olders), and always have to pick out the bad in everyone and put everyone down and so on and so forth!
...Or so ive picked up from being here.

Oh yes ML...i missed..god did i miss your very sarcastic remarks and smart come backs..very cleverly thought up might i add.

My stupidity is amazing.. :p And another deminsion...that would be nioce, is it away from civil life?

But really ML, hello and thanks, really you have made me wake up(as some others have to). So thanks you m'kind sir :)

And root, thanks..and what happened was ML greatly offended me on a comment(as he usally does) about a sorten issue and other we also but does not matter, i em if ML and *others* are ready also to move on.
And as i said to ML he made me relize some things and i learnt, so i thank him.

x.x.x
G.G

Well I'm never going to find out then, because you won't catch me on Google.com!

Good to see you two sorted your stuff out :D Onwards and upwards!

Back
Top Bottom