Your dream car

Wow, not too bad really. I would pay that much, I think...if I had the money.

I wonder what they do to the gallon, hehe.

Anyway, I can't search on Autotrader.com because I ned a valid US zip code, and I don't live there anyway.
Strange no one has any in the UK.

OR should I say...no one wants to get rid of one in the UK :D

EDIT:

Weird... DeLorian was listed on Autotrader a few minutes ago. I just went to search again, and its not... What the...

I'm not sure that I would pay that much for one, I know they're rare and they don't make them and all, but I don't think they are worth that much to me. I'd be an awesome care to drive around the streets, you'd definitly get some stares :D

If I had one, I'd hook up a smoke machine inside and have the doors make the noise that they did on Back To the Future. Everytime I'd open the doors it'd be like.....PSSSSHHHHHHHHH.......and there'd be all this smoke and I'd get out real slow......haha...It'd be awesome.

Woah Yeah... though don't they go Psshhh anyway because of the electronics opening the door? :p

Plus, it'd have to be an ice machine my friend :D

Look at my edited post above. I've added two cool links

those are pretty nice...they should start making those. that looks about as futuristic now as the original did back in the early 80's. It's a nice update to the design

Yeah I agree on that.

It's a shame they don't because that design if built would sell. I know that much.

What would be poor though is if some director decided to update Back To The Future in a new film, so in a way, can you beat the original?

no......there's no way you can compare to the original movies...Steven Spielberg is a genius, and even if he did the movie himself, he couldn't beat the originals.

DSC00106.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom