F.E.A.R. Performance

daemon said:
I'm very comfortable using the mouse. I mean... it's just the best there can be.

I don't suggest u change the fire button to the keyboard, could get tricky when u walk sideways and backwards, shoot and use med packs. :) Well it would work when u get used to it.

and money_man, why don't u just download it urself?

i was told the demo wasnt coming out anymore because there were problems with it and that also why the game due date was held back

dam straight there was problems with the demo, It kept freezin and goin all slow and sometime it would just crash.

I would like to know what in the world fear Is, I want so bad to play online games Ive just never had a gaming platform/stable computer to do it

And Your talking about using keyboard and mouse, what happened to those little controllers you can plug into the mouse/keyboard port and its like your playing a playstation or something

Those little controllers are so bad. Maybe useful for games like NHL or so. Joysticks are good in games where fly, and ofcourse a drive wheel is cool in driving games.

But if FPS games, Mouse and keyboard is the best there can be. Definately easier to aim with a mouse than with a controller.

What in the world FEAR is?

Shortly, the best FPS of the year 2005. :)

is it online? cost money to play online? if it dont cost money i can get it off piratebay or boxtorrents

no monthly fees or anything like that. It's not out yet, but it will be very soon. But I'd just like to remind u that when u illegally download some games it usually requires some work to get them working online. But u could try the demo and see if u like it.

I got Matrix Online and Halo 1 working when I downloaded the
Torrents.. It wasn't that hard

Does the demo work online? If it does Ill install it after I get XP running again

Original question:- Is it possible to get a playable framerate in F.E.A.R. on a laptop (3ghz p4, 1gb ram, ati 9700 pro) with settings 1152x860, everything on max except AA/AF which aren't switched on.

Back
Top Bottom