What Media Player would you choose?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Everyone has their favorites, Theres the Ever Popular iPods, The up and coming Phillips, And My favorite: CREATIVE

I'm getting a s***load of stuff this year for my birthday and christmas lol, And Im also buying some stuff ^_^ Turning 16 rocks man! I dont get to fancy party but I get stuff! =D

Anyways, I'm thinking of getting a Creative Zen Vision, I think its just the most awesomest Media Player ever and I wanted to know what you all would pick

(you know we really need a General Electronics Forum So Things like this dont have to go in Social, The dont fit in General Hard/Soft)

mikee286 said:
I have a sony network walkman it's pretty good, wasn't expensive either.

Is it those small, circular ones? I was planning on getting one but when i found out it used AAA batteries, i changed my mind.

Ive got a 20GB ipod, and i was pretty impressed with how much it took before the screen broke, i dropped it loads of times, dropped it into a lake twice, and it worked fine, then i got drunk in egypt and dropped it, and the screen gave up... but the ipod still works fine, just cant see what im playing... lol. im impressed with the ipods, and i might buy a nano next month to replace this 20GB one... ill never have that much music, so 4GB will be more than enough space...

Swift said:
Is it those small, circular ones? I was planning on getting one but when i found out it used AAA batteries, i changed my mind.

Ya it is what's so bad about aaa batteries? I use rechargables and the battery life is amazing. or if you don't wanna hafta bother with batteries you could get one with the rechargable battery built in

Back
Top Bottom