how fast do u type

77 WPM. 100% accuracy. Probably faster if I tried again, but I'm too lazy. Plus, that would kinda negate the point of the test.

70-80 WPM
I took the one about alliances between countries or some sort ... something about transnational companies ?

Tommy Boy said:
I can't type very fast when I'm reading something from a page and typing it, but when I'm just typing, like chatting or typing in here, I type pretty darn fast, not sure exactly. I"m scared to take that test to see what I might get...lol

That's because u can't look at ur fingers when u type. And u have to concentrate on reading while typing. It's definately harder than typing stuff out of ur head.

*Sigh* Another Sign that I have no life whatsoever...

I never look at my fingers when Im typing, unless I wanna type like q or something, I never use q though

Sadly I can type 221 Words per minute when Im talking, and 193 is my average for copying things.

You see the problem with your peoples typing is that you all have lives, If you want to type like I do you have to spend every free minute of your day on the computer.

...Good God I want to commit suicide or something right now, Why the hell don't I have a life!? I spend all my free time talking to you people!! Your not all that great! lmao

Lol did you ever have to take one of those typing classes in school? i remember when they brought out those little black covers for the tests everyone was like "AWWW NOO" and then the "lucky ones" that had a good computer that the teacher couldnt see them they would be typing along and the teacher coucld hear them typing lol it was funny watching everyone

Yeah, I have one of those keyboards with nothing on it, I used it for maybe 2 years. Then it broke So I got a wireless one that fits the curve of your hands more lol

Paradox said:
Sadly I can type 221 Words per minute when Im talking, and 193 is my average for copying things.

HOLY SHIT!!!! thats fricken crazy.. i wish i could type that fast :(

Chris

Back
Top Bottom