Largest HD

ya 80 is good for mw

but when i get to college

my mom wont buy the comps

i will

and omg i will have a speed machine

ya i will have i think two 160's raided

Haha, sounds good :D Would have sounded better as two posts though :D Try and edit next time :D

There will only be more tha a Yottabyte when people who don't like using Powers of Ten to refer to numbers start trying to use those numbers.

I have a 40GB with 18.1GB free. I work with my files on a 120GB external, but I have them all copied to my main 40GB for backup, so I'm good with a 40 or 60GB drive. 80GB would be more than enough for me.

Hah. I own a 80 GB Internal hard drive and it is *NOT* suitable for me. A One Tera-Byte hard drive would be perfect for me, for about 3 years then it will fill up. I play a lot of games, download a lot of music and movies too. Who doesn't download music? I download games too. Well I am getting a DVD burner so I can burn the games and delete the ISOs off my hard drive to free up some space. I will bet you guys 5 bucks that if you give me a 1 TB hard drive within 1 year I will fill it up to less then 50 GBs. Anyway, that is a LOT of space. Well an average gamer would be able to fill it up after a while, because chances are they will play Half-Life 2: Death Match and Counter-Strike: Source and they will download new maps. Same with UT. It adds up.

But you see, As our drives get larger and larger people become more sloppy in their programming and programs become bigger and bigger instead of smaller and more efficient

Some day we will be complaining because our 20TB hard drives arent enough for all of our music videos, I think Im going to uprgade to the new 50TB model.. =\

I think More efficient programs are better than bigger hard drives that hold the poorly compressed ones

Paradox said:
Some day we will be complaining because our 20TB hard drives arent enough for all of our music videos, I think Im going to uprgade to the new 50TB model.. =\

I doubt that's going to happen. Even if we improve the quality of the picture by 3x u'd probably need like a hundred thousand music videos.
But 20TB harddrives.. I gues that we will have that kind of stuff someday.

i have a 35G raptor harddrive for my OS and any progrmas/ games to go on that. 2x 250G and 1x 120G out of all of that lot i have only about 110G left. i download roughly about 2-4G aday and have brought myself a 300G for the future Nuff space! that should last me until forever as i belive there is not enough stuff that i want to downlaod to fill it all up. thats almost a TB of harddrive space!

ISO is a CD image of a CD. So say I buy Final Fantasy 11 (I was going to but no stores had it :p) and I insert the disc into my computer, If I use a ISO program (Like UltraISO) I can copy all the files and any bootable options or anything like that into a .iso file extension and using a virtual cd program (Like Virtual CD) you can "virtually" inject the CD.

Back
Top Bottom