Did You Know??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that American Airlines saved over $40,000 in 1987 by taking out one olive from every salad served in First-Class?

Did you know that a duck's quack doesn't echo? And no one knows why...

Did you know that the average American consumes enough Caffine in one year to kill a horse?

wozelbeak said:
faggot= a delightfull food stuff, popular throughout the uk.
woz
I didn't know that! And I live in the UK! Lol.

wozelbeak said:
point 1: "My personal answer to it is to not care eitherway." if everyone had the same attitude we would still be in the dark old days of aparthide!

point 2: it is actualy wrong to call black people coloured. they are black, not coluored.

point3: "If you have a racist joke, who is to say a black guy would not find it just as funny as a white guy?" how can you think that? you would not go into a black district in london, and tell the locals a couple of your rascist jokes would you? no because you would get lynched!!

woz
1 - Not really, if nobody cared what colour people are and talked to the as you would anybody, it would be perfect :D

2 - Lots of Coloured people aren't black, in fact, very few of them are! :p By coloured I mean coloured, black, in the middle, asian, indian... everything.

3 - Lol. Well, if they have a sense of humour they'd understand :p I tell a whole lot of anti-white jokes too :D Its all the same sort of thing.

you have never had brains faggots??
strewth what is the world cominig to lol.
faggot.jpg

ho and by the way, im am in the middle of a 5 day course, some of which is about racial awareness. and it is not acceptable to call black peoplre coloured.
woz

did you know that a superbike,
superbike.jpg

can go from 0-60 faster than a formula 1 car.
but a formula 1 car,
f1.jpg

can go from 0-60 and back to 0 faster than a superbike.
woz

Yes I did

did you know that the redneck equivelant of a shopping mall is called a walmart?

wozelbeak said:
did you know that a superbike,
superbike.jpg

can go from 0-60 faster than a formula 1 car.
but a formula 1 car,
f1.jpg

can go from 0-60 and back to 0 faster than a superbike.
woz

I wonder what is for the buggatti veryon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom