ComputerForums Globe

I dont know what browser everyone is using i am using firefox and i get the following eror message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, lorca@lorca.eti.br and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It works for Me Using Firefox, It also works when I use Konqueror, My friend says it works for Iexplorer, And another friend said it works for Mozilla

No friends with Netscape, So sorry if it dont work

You can just post the picture of your house...noone knows where it is. get the picture up on your screen, take a screen shot, then crop it so it shows just the picture. like I said before, noone knows where your house is if you crop out the address info. I think this is a neat idea, except my house isn't on google earth, it's on microsoft terraserver though, from like 1989 or something...lol

edit: I just read the post over again, and the map link didn't work for me, so I didn't realize that it was a regular map, and not a picture from google earth. I think we should post pictures of our houses from google earth, that would be a neat idea.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, lorca@lorca.eti.br and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

thats what i got...

mark thorpe said:
Internal Server Error

thats what i got...

Same here.

mark thorpe said:
Internal Server Error

thats what i got...
Same thing for me

Hmmm... it sounds like a great idea though. What about somebody finds and nice big picture of the UK, US and then of the world, and we get people to copy it, put their place on it, and put it back up on the Forum for somebody else to do it to? :p

It worked for me, and I added my home location,

St Pauls in Bristol...

If people think it's a bad idea, then simply don't add your location, But all in all it seems pretty harmless, I mean it's not like we are goiving out ful names and addresses here!

Back
Top Bottom