if i were to leave....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I voted I couldn't care less. Because honestly, I couldn't. As Steven12 said, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS! We don't care. You act like this isn't a computer forum where we all know each other through a forum!!! Online! Everyone and their grandma starts these threads. Noone cares. If you want to leave then go away. This sounds harsh but its just true.

Computergen said:
Well, I voted I couldn't care less. Because honestly, I couldn't. As Steven12 said, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS! We don't care. You act like this isn't a computer forum where we all know each other through a forum!!! Online! Everyone and their grandma starts these threads. Noone cares. If you want to leave then go away. This sounds harsh but its just true.

I AGREE. No one cares for your presence. If you stay, that's great, if you don't no one cares.

Steven12 said:
lol, since july i have had 1 and a half 1000 so im doing ok, and please people stop these if i were to leave cf threads, if your going to leave, leave.

You cant say that! Who was the one who made the massively dramatic thread when you left as steven11???

If people are going I want to know about it!

Lol! i remember that. when he made his name ~Lord Kalthorn~ and told matt to change his name to a good name for a MOD. LOL who would of expected he actualy would of got it.

Computergen said:
ok heres the problem that im seeing. if u really hate these threads so much...why post in them. just let them go down to the bottom of the list. and besides i was jsut messin around...i mean damn. it was late last night i thought everyone would look at it and be like ya ok wut ever ill go along wit it or just be like that stupid. and obviously it was stupid so, why dont u stay away from it instead of posting how stupid.

I don't care if you left. This is a forum where strangers meet to talk about computers, games and current issues (social stuff). This isn't a place for emotional bonding and relationships. Use Google to find sites like those.

alvino said:
I don't care if you left. This is a forum where strangers meet to talk about computers, games and current issues (social stuff). This isn't a place for emotional bonding and relationships. Use Google to find sites like those.

LMAO. That was said perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom