these good 5.1 speakers?

those are pretty decent...heck, for the price you can't go wrong. and a 5.1 setup too.

those are great speakers most people think they stink because there cheap but sound on them isnt really that bad. the only negative is the cloth screen but u can remove it and there are lots of wires. but sound is good on them if thats wat ur looking for. i dont have them buy my freind does and they sound good for wat u pay.

yeah, read the comments on newegg.
Logitech speakers are generally very good. from what I read those speakers sound a lot better than they should for the price. I would get them if I were you.

yea nice choice my brother has them, u can turn them all the way up with NO distortion whatsoever. they also have nice bass for such a cheap set and they go pretty loud. they're no match for Z-5300e's but they also dont cost even close to them. you wont be disappointed. btw you cant remove the mesh on the speakers and there also isnt alot of wires, someone must've been thinking of a different set...you wanna see alot of wires buy creative ti7200 speakers....about 20 wires

how can i tell if my vaio k-series can support a 5.1 set... i scanned with everest but i dont know what to look for

everyone says there good speakers for the price. dont be caught out by this as the sound of those might be three times as crapper than a setup twice the price. as always the more you fork out the better it is. get yourself a decent manufactor (not one that makes coputer parts) one that has spent the last decade devoted to making crisp clean sound. liek mordaunt-short or mission and with a decent AV amp you can have yourself a bad ass syustem for a little more money. try finding a cheap audio site instead of a cheap computer site when it comes to sound. i owuld try and recommend some but im from the UK so the best i can recommend is richer-sounds. go to an audio forum and ask the people on there

What the? Logitech makes some of the best speakers in the market. At least for computer and multimedia use. The X-530's are old (hence the price), but they're nice and well worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom