Desktop

arrizx said:
well he said that it blacks out after about 10 min. and most screen savers move on the screen, and one of the options under the power off moniter is 10 min. ok well im freakin tired im goin to bed hope that helped.
See my reply to Dyserq's post, Have a good sleep!

Well If you were to set up your email with a client like firebird you can make it chirp, flash on the screen, etc whenever you get mail

arrizx said:
no u go to that window and see right above where it says apply? well click the power button and it will say "turn off moniter- Every -x- minuts. just change that to never.
Thanx, mate, done that, so now I can leave my OE window on now, I guess, go bye-byes now,
bedtime2.gif
sorry I kept you up!

Thanks, everybody, great response, I've got it just as I wanted, after I'd done the washing, [it's hanging out, in bright sunshine!] I came in, to find seven messages from CV.
Just one thing, I know a lot of you leave your monitors on, most of you having broadband, mine is a TFT, & I'm told that they don't last as long as the old bulky ones?, & here, a good spec TFT costs around £350, there are cheapies at £150, but I prefer the good stuff.
Thanks to all, once again,

Maurice
super.gif

Back
Top Bottom