Desktop

Brookfield

Golden Master
How do I keep my desktop window onscreen permanently, it blacks out after about ten minutes.
I know I can press any key to bring it back, I've been to properties & looked at all options, but................?

That would be the screensaver, if you've been unactive for some time, it would show that
Anyways go to properties and then to screensaver and then select your screensaver as 'none' ...

untitled6ec.jpg

no u go to that window and see right above where it says apply? well click the power button and it will say "turn off moniter- Every -x- minuts. just change that to never.

arrizx said:
no u go to that window and see right above where it says apply? well click the power button and it will say "turn off moniter- Every -x- minuts. just change that to never.

Hmm ... yes that would be it if it isn't the screensaver lol :rolleyes:

well he said that it blacks out after about 10 min. and most screen savers move on the screen, and one of the options under the power off moniter is 10 min. ok well im freakin tired im goin to bed hope that helped.

dyserq said:
That would be the screensaver, if you've been unactive for some time, it would show that
Anyways go to properties and then to screensaver and then select your screensaver as 'none' ...
I didn't explain myself properly, what I really want is to leave the email window live & onscreen so I can carry on reading or watching TV, I get a lot of emails from CF all day, I'm retired, not to well, sitting there most of the day & want to be alerted by a tone announcing new mail.

well you might want it so that your system standby is turned to never and also your system hibernates turned to never. not sure if that will do what i you want. but i hope that helps. ill help more tomorrow if that dosent work because im about to keelover and die im so tired. good night all

Back
Top Bottom