Fighting Sports

i have no idea...but thats awesome that u can do that. where i live for me to get my black belt i need to run up and kick a 10 ft high cealing. or so the rumor is, lol

My black belt test wasn't any fun, It was alot of book work, Because of the whole "this person is a lethal weapon" thing I had to know every pressure point in the human body, how to take them down with one strike, yadda yadda,along with some other stuff that escapes me

The 2nd and 3rd degree tests were more challenging though, And more interesting

that blows. i just need to do an essay on why i feel im confident enough to become a black belt and leader.

God, I hate essays, Its like theyre going to grade you on your english instead of your mental and physical ability at the art lol

See, thats what I like about kickboxing. Straight up fighting...I dont want to learn how to kick 3 pads while in the air, lol. And for essay writing, wtf?

they arent pads, Its those heavy bags that hang fro the ceiling

Well theyre supposed to be like people, You can from a standstill nock 3 of those bags to the wall in one jump/turn then thats something to be proud about

I was in the center of them all, jumped up, kicked with my left leg (pad of my foot) on the one to my right, used leverage to get higher and spun kicked the one infront with my right (again with the pad of my foot) then finished the spin with kicking the one to my left with my left leg (top of my foot) When I kicked the last one it would be facing opposite the direction I faced before, then spin around in a 180 and land Hopefully That was clear of what I had to do It all took maybe a second tops lol

And You want straight up fighting you should try Aiki Jitsu lol That is just Raw all-out "Open a Can of Whoopass" Fighting lol Mixes Jiu Jitsu with Aikido

Back
Top Bottom